Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Breakfast Bites - Mornings made EASY!

Time for yet another mini-sized creation!  I think that these would be a welcomed addition to a brunch.  I am talking about Breakfast Bites - Mini omelet-like breakfast treats that can be made up with whatever ingredients you prefer.




Different tastes in your household?  That is the absolute beauty of the Brownie PanYou have 12 individual wells in which you can make different things.  Some of my Breakfast Bites had onions, some did not.  Some had crumbled bacon, some did not.  Love, love, love this pan (and this recipe!)

I love making these up again on a Sunday night and then refrigerating them in a sealed container.  I have a great breakfast-on-the-go for myself and my family all week-long!  Just pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to reheat and you're on your way with a busy day!

Ingredients:
9 eggs (aside from these eggs, all the other ingredients are optional and not all-inclusive.  Have FUN!)

1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup stuffing cubes
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 red bell pepper
2 green onions


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into each brownie well, filling 3/4 full.
3. Bake 18 minutes at 350!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The stuffing cubes are the seasoned cubes in bags (mostly seen in large amounts around Thanksgiving). I use hashbrowns (thawed) and it works great.

      Delete
  2. The stuffing cubes are the seasoned cubes in bags (mostly seen in large amounts around Thanksgiving). I use hashbrowns (thawed) and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the year, they're called Seasoned Croutons. Or you can just substitute stale bread cut into cubes.

      Delete