Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fastest way to chop chicken EVER!

Thank you to a fellow Pampered Cheffer for suggesting to me that I use my Salad Choppers for something other than cutting up Romaine lettuce.  Instead, I should be using these to chop up full cooked chicken breasts!  Seriously!



This is something that I show as much as I can at my shows and blows people away every time.  I cook my chicken breast (in as little as 9 minutes in the Round Covered Baker or Deep Covered Baker!) and then right then and there can slice/shred/chop my chicken breast!  Perfect for cutting quickly into teeny pieces for my girls' teeny hands ... or to shred for chicken fajitas ... or for chicken salad, even!  This is a DEFINITE time saving tool!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post I would like to read this Read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought. and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    All the best
    DON
    Khaike pan

    ReplyDelete