Ingredients (per sandwich):
2 buttered slices bread
1 slice of cheese
1 quarter of strawberry
- Cut off the crust of each piece of bread. Do this carefully, as you will be using the crust to make the ice cream cone detail.
- Create the grilled cheese sandwich as you normally would. (Place a slice of cheese between two buttered pieces of bread and place in skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grill until golden brown).
- Cut the grilled cheese into a triangle shape, representing the cone. (Save the extra for when your kiddo(s) would like seconds!)
- Place the crust over the bread in a waffle/criss-cross pattern to turn into the ice cream cone.
- Slice bananas (I love using this to quickly slice my bananas and in uniform shape in seconds!)
- Arrange banana slices on plate above the "cone" and top with the quarter strawberry!